Human Resource Manager - Projects, Anglo American
Sandra Thomson has 17 years in Senior Management Positions including the last 8.5 years with Anglo American working in Human Resources both domestically in Australia and internationally.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Establishing Risks and Controls in relation to Projects for AAC
- Social and Community aspects related to Projects
- Organisational Structure and Design including Talent Pipeline, Diversity Strategies and Headcount.
- Development and implementation of policies in relation to ER and IR
- Industrial Relations including mandates.
- Performance Management systems
- Development and Implementation of site cultural improvement projects.
- Remuneration reviews and implementation/application of Reward Scheme.
Sandra holds a Bachelor of Science, and Diploma in Chemistry.